1. Find Semberholme and clear it of any non-elves. Be aware that the surrounding area is infested with treasure hunters seeking out magic and secrets. The blue elves of Lake Sember have confirmed this. Do not let the intruders surprise you.
2. Make contact with all remaining elves in the forest. Collect magic, weapons and provisions and distribute them to those in need. Seek out elven ruins and send elves to repair and settle them.
3. Be especially alert for those who take timber and game from the forest without need or permission. The human minions of Hillsfar and Sembia laid claim to the forest in the elves’ absence, and have not cared for it properly. However, the Dalesmen have respected the forest, in as much as humans can be expected to do so.
4. When elven graves and tombs are discovered, resanctify them against intruders, robbers, or other evils.
5. You may find jewelry or other items marked by House. Return these to their rightful owners, be it in tombs or to the living.
6. Destroy the abominations created by human mages and priests, such as owlbears.